Monday, June 20, 2011

Diapers & Dooneys Blog

Hello and Welcome to Valetori's Creations. I am Celina Munoz, owner of Valetori's Creations and I have a passion for fashion. I love to make accessories and pretty much anything that will make us and our princesses look more feminine & cute.

Ever since I was a little girl I would spend my allowance buying material to make clothes and accessories for me and my dolls. I Love being a lady & making our little ones' beauty stand out.

We all wish we were princesses & live in our fairytale, so why not dress like it?

I created Valetori's Creations about 2 years ago in 2009,

Valetori's was created out of a combination of frustration and love. Frustration because the choices for beautiful baby girl clothes & accessories were so limited and way over priced. Love because I could finally share my treasured collections with others.

My dream is to one day be able to open up a little boutique where everyone can go and enjoy my Valetori's Creations.
 
Please follow my blog for more updates on my poducts. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment